Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Final Reflection

This year has been a test of animation skills as well as a learning experience. My most shining moment this year was making a robot animation for Emagine. I focused more on the movement aspect of the animation and just winged a model design. Well, I based it off the first armor design I made, the rest of it was unplanned. Rigging the model was, as always, the tricky part. It was the first project I put in Emagine. The project got me second place and it felt amazing.





Other projects i worked on was a kid show and a rotoscope project. Both of those went very well, but the kid show project took the longest to do. I was in charge of the animation part of the project, which means I made the model and did the animation itself. My partners made the background and put it together in After Effects.





No comments:

Post a Comment